Guest Post: Interview with Kelley Pitcher, Creator of Belly Bowls
Today we have a special guest blog post from Kelley Pitcher, a small-batch potter and creator of The Belly Bowls. Kelley teaches clay classes to young people, is an avid home baker, and loves to spend time in the kitchen with her family. How did…
Interested in writing a guest blog post or want to advertise on Accessible Chef? Reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Guest Post: Interview with Kelley Pitcher, Creator of Belly Bowls
- Five ways meal prep kits like HelloFresh can support cooking skills in people with intellectual disabilities
- 40 Festive Visual Recipes for Fall
- 21 Visual Recipe Ideas for Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Summer Picnics
- Guest Post: Seven DIY Kitchen Hacks