Five Tips for Adapting Recipes that Use Sharp Knives
“Why aren’t there more healthy recipes on the Accessible Chef website?” is one of the most common emails I receive from Accessible Chef users. It’s a great question – people with disabilities often face healthcare and nutritional disparities, and teaching healthy cooking skills is a…
Interested in writing a guest blog post or want to advertise on Accessible Chef? Reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Guest Post: Interview with Kelley Pitcher, Creator of Belly Bowls
- Five ways meal prep kits like HelloFresh can support cooking skills in people with intellectual disabilities
- 40 Festive Visual Recipes for Fall
- 21 Visual Recipe Ideas for Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Summer Picnics
- Guest Post: Seven DIY Kitchen Hacks