Six Blue and Yellow Visual Recipes for World Down Syndrome Day (3/21)
Every year on March 21st, people with Down syndrome and their families celebrate World Down Syndrome Day. This year, World Down Syndrome Day is on an extra special date – 03/21/21! Does anyone else think we should be celebrating all March long? While we might…
Interested in writing a guest blog post or want to advertise on Accessible Chef? Reach out to me at email@example.com.
- Guest Post: Interview with Kelley Pitcher, Creator of Belly Bowls
- Five ways meal prep kits like HelloFresh can support cooking skills in people with intellectual disabilities
- 40 Festive Visual Recipes for Fall
- 21 Visual Recipe Ideas for Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Summer Picnics
- Guest Post: Seven DIY Kitchen Hacks