What does it mean to have an extra chromosome?
On having a brother with Down syndrome and the origin of Your Special Chef. I don’t remember very much about the birth of my little brother. I remember the way the light filtered onto the diamonds of the carpet as I prayed for a new…
Interested in writing a guest blog post or want to advertise on Accessible Chef? Reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Best Visual Recipes for Spring: Seasonal Life Skills Activities for St. Patrick’s Day, Easter, and Earth Day
- Five Tips for Adapting Recipes that Use Sharp Knives
- Creating Visual Recipes using PowerPoint
- Guest Post: Tips and Kitchen Hacks for Cooking with Ehlers-Danlos syndrome
- Best Practices for Sharing Recipes using the Recipe Creator