Best Visual Recipes for Spring: Seasonal Life Skills Activities for St. Patrick’s Day, Easter, and Earth Day
Looking for spring-themed activities to use in your life skills or transition classroom? Here are some ideas for St. Patrick’s Day, Easter, the Spring Equinox, and Earth Day! I love springtime because everything feels fresh and new. What are your favorite spring traditions? Note: As…
Interested in writing a guest blog post or want to advertise on Accessible Chef? Reach out to me at email@example.com.
- Guest Post: Interview with Kelley Pitcher, Creator of Belly Bowls
- Five ways meal prep kits like HelloFresh can support cooking skills in people with intellectual disabilities
- 40 Festive Visual Recipes for Fall
- 21 Visual Recipe Ideas for Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Summer Picnics
- Guest Post: Seven DIY Kitchen Hacks