This recipe has been removed based on user feedback.
Unwrap 12 Starburst and place into bowl.
Add one teaspoon of oil.
Mix with spoon.
Place bowl in microwave.
Heat for 30 seconds.
Stir with spoon.
Heat for 30 more seconds.
Sprinkle 1/2 cup sugar on table.
Pour candy onto table.
Knead and pull candy.
Interested in writing a guest blog post or want to advertise on Accessible Chef? Reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Guest Post: Interview with Kelley Pitcher, Creator of Belly Bowls
- Five ways meal prep kits like HelloFresh can support cooking skills in people with intellectual disabilities
- 40 Festive Visual Recipes for Fall
- 21 Visual Recipe Ideas for Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Summer Picnics
- Guest Post: Seven DIY Kitchen Hacks