Five Tips for Adapting Recipes that Use Sharp Knives
“Why aren’t there more healthy recipes on the Accessible Chef website?” is one of the most common emails I receive from Accessible Chef users. It’s a great question – people with disabilities often face healthcare and nutritional disparities, and teaching healthy cooking skills is a…
Best Practices for Sharing Recipes using the Recipe Creator
I’m so grateful to those of you who have shared custom recipes made with the recipe creator – more than half of the recipes on Accessible Chef have been created by users like you! Today, I’m sharing some best practices for submitting recipes using the…
UPDATED Recipe Creator
I’ve heard your suggestions and concerns about the custom recipe creator and have created an all new version! Watch this video tutorial to learn how to use the creator and head over to the recipe creator to start making and sharing visual recipes.
What’s in my library?
The improving representations of neurodevelopmental disorders in literature and memoir This post was also submitted to the 2016 Betty and Edgar Sweren Book Collecting Contest. Growing up, reading was my escape, and it wasn’t uncommon for me to haul home fifteen books a week from my…
Interested in writing a guest blog post or want to advertise on Accessible Chef? Reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Best Visual Recipes for Spring: Seasonal Life Skills Activities for St. Patrick’s Day, Easter, and Earth Day
- Five Tips for Adapting Recipes that Use Sharp Knives
- Creating Visual Recipes using PowerPoint
- Guest Post: Tips and Kitchen Hacks for Cooking with Ehlers-Danlos syndrome
- Best Practices for Sharing Recipes using the Recipe Creator