UPDATED Recipe Creator
I’ve heard your suggestions and concerns about the custom recipe creator and have created an all new version! Watch this video tutorial to learn how to use the creator and head over to the recipe creator to start making and sharing visual recipes.
What’s in a name? Your Special Chef is now Accessible Chef
What kind of words should we use to talk about intellectual disability? Cognitive impairment, differently-abled, handicapped, special needs? While the language that we use to describe disability matters, acceptable terminology depends on the decade and whom you ask. Varying preferences for person-first or identity-first language…
What’s in my library?
The improving representations of neurodevelopmental disorders in literature and memoir This post was also submitted to the 2016 Betty and Edgar Sweren Book Collecting Contest. Growing up, reading was my escape, and it wasn’t uncommon for me to haul home fifteen books a week from my…
Interested in writing a guest blog post or want to advertise on Accessible Chef? Reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Best Visual Recipes for Spring: Seasonal Life Skills Activities for St. Patrick’s Day, Easter, and Earth Day
- Five Tips for Adapting Recipes that Use Sharp Knives
- Creating Visual Recipes using PowerPoint
- Guest Post: Tips and Kitchen Hacks for Cooking with Ehlers-Danlos syndrome
- Best Practices for Sharing Recipes using the Recipe Creator