Visual Recipes for Passover
Looking for visual recipes for Passover? Check out these step-by-step picture recipes for gougères made with matzo meal, matzo ball soup, fruited brisket with apricots and apples, and haroset. If you have any favorite Passover recipes that you’d like to see made into visual recipes, feel free to share them with me at email@example.com.
Interested in writing a guest blog post or want to advertise on Accessible Chef? Reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Guest Post: Interview with Kelley Pitcher, Creator of Belly Bowls
- Five ways meal prep kits like HelloFresh can support cooking skills in people with intellectual disabilities
- 40 Festive Visual Recipes for Fall
- 21 Visual Recipe Ideas for Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Summer Picnics
- Guest Post: Seven DIY Kitchen Hacks